Dynamic Symmetry is more than just lines. It’s a powerful tool for photographers, painters…serious artists. It’s the unbreakable structure in beautiful art, which has been kept secret from us all. This is why dynamic symmetry is not taught in photography or art schools. We’re given the rule of thirds to guide us, but unfortunately, it’s proven to give us nothing to build on as we advance forward. Artists with a will to create something remarkable will venture deeper and discover that the dynamic symmetry grids are an essential starting point for any visual art.
Dynamic symmetry is new to a lot of you, but it doesn’t have to be difficult to understand and apply. Learn from mind-blowing PDFs and helpful free videos that guide you in your design. With 240 unique dynamic symmetry grids and diagonal gauges, you’ll finally be able to properly organize your compositions like a master…on-location during a photo shoot, on the computer, or within a painting or sketch.
Launch past your plateau, and onto another exciting path in your artistic journey!
Instant Download Includes (more info):
1. All 239 high-resolution individual grids for computer use
More info: (478 Total JPEG: 239 black, 239 white)(used for analyzing photos, art, designing a painting, digital illustration, or creating your own grid variation to fit your composition and design).
2. Updated diagonal gauge and an Advanced diagonal gauge for analyzing prints (2 total)
3. All 14 high-resolution PHI grids inspired by Ghyka
More info: (JPEG, both white and black)
4. All 239 Light Pad grids
5. All camera grids for photo (37 grids) and video (26 grids)
More info: (Seven sizes-2.95″ (Sony A6500 mirrorless), 3″ (Canon, Nikon), 3” Sony A7RII, 3” Panasonic G85, 3.2″(Canon, Nikon), 3.3” (Canon, Nikon) and Micro Four-Thirds (Olympus) (with single print sheets and an adjustable Photoshop file)
6. All phone grids for photo (50 grids) and video (20 grids)
More info: (8 new phones; iPhone XS-5.8”, iPhone XS MAX-6.5”, iPhone XR-6.1”, iPhone X-5.8”, iPhone 8plus-5.5”, iPhone 8-4.7”, Google Pixel 3XL-6.3”, Google Pixel 3-5.5”)(8 more archived phones are included, but not updated with new 2019 grids: sizes 4”, 4.7”, 5.2”, 5.3”, 5.4”, 5.5”, 5.7”, 5.9”) (with single print sheets and an adjustable Photoshop file)
7. All iPad grids for photo (36 grids) and video (24 grids)
More info: (Two sizes:11″ and 12.9″)(2 more archived iPads are included, but not updated with new 2019 grids: screen diagonals 9.7”, 10.5”) (with single print sheets and an adjustable Photoshop file)
8. All 239 Adobe Lightroom Grids
More info: (Format: PNG, 956 Total: 239 black vertical, 239 black horizontal, 239 white vertical, 239 white horizontal)
9. PDF on Dynamic Symmetry
10. PDF on Overlapping Root Rectangles
11. PDF on Compound Rectangles
12. PDF on Themes of Root Rectangles
13. PDF on Blade Runner 2049 – Analyzed Cinema Part 1
14. PDF on Blade Runner 2049 – Analyzed Cinema Part 2
15. PDF on Blade Runner 2049 – Analyzed Cinema Part 3
16. Instructions for using the grids in Adobe Lightroom
17. Instructions for using blending modes with grids in Adobe Photoshop
Download links include:
Everything listed above for US and A4 sizes
US Download Size: 2.03GB (zipped)
A4 Download Size: 2.04GB (zipped)
240 unique grids and gauges, with over 1600 sorted files in the entire package!
After purchasing the package, you will be directed to the download page and you’ll also receive an email with the link. On a MOBILE DEVICE? No worries! With the link in the email, you can get the goodies when you’re back at your main computer.
Attention: To open the zipped files on a phone or tablet you will need an app like “iZip” or another unarchiver app. Attempting to download a zipped file without an unarchiving app can fill up your storage and be difficult to find/delete off of your device.